MasterTop 1730 - A self-smoothing vapour permeable epoxy overlay system
MasterTop 1730 is a multi-component vapour permeable self-smoothing epoxy overlay system, designed for continuous protection at application thicknesses between 2.0mm-4.0mm. MasterTop 1730 is formulated to produce a smooth, non-gloss, slip-resistant finish, even in wet conditions. The system is water vapour permeable allowing its use on damp substrates, or green concrete floors. It may also be used effectively on substrates with no functioning damp proof membrane.
Where is MasterTop 1730 applied?
The smooth, dense, non-gloss finish of MasterTop 1730 is ideal for situations requiring a hygienic, easily cleaned durable surface. MasterTop 1730 has good wear and abrasion resistance and is suitable for use in many industrial applications as a topping. It is especially suitable in food, beverage, and wet process industries.
The product offers good general resistance to a broad spectrum of chemicals, but as in all cases of chemical exposure a full analysis of operating conditions is required, followed by reference to chemical resistance data, to ensure product suitability.
MasterTop 1730 may be applied in the following industries.
- Food & beverage production - including dairies,
bakeries and confectioneries
- Pharmaceutical, medical or laboratory
- Engineering and general industrial areas
- Showrooms, demonstration areas
- High stack warehouses.
- Wet process industries
What are the advantages of MasterTop 1730?
- Cures at low ambient temperatures (5°C)
- Can be applied to green or damp concrete
- Does not require functioning damp proof
- Vapour permeable
- Good wear and abrasion resistance
- Smooth non-gloss finish for hygienic
- Good general chemical resistance
- Coloured - improves the working environment