MasterTop 1206 - Two component epoxy coating
MasterTop 1206 is a versatile epoxy floor coating system designed for continuous protection in light to medium duty smooth finish applications in thicknesses between 0.2 to 0.5mm.
With the addition of MASTERTOP SR (slip resistant aggregates) on primer or between coats, medium to heavy duty slip resistant applications can be achieved in system thicknesses between 0.50 to 2.0mm.
MasterTop 1206 has excellent wear, abrasion and chemical resistance and is suitable for use in a wide variety of industrial and commercial applications. It can be used to provide a surface coating with a high gloss hygienic finish or a slip resistant traffic deck protection system.
MasterTop 1206 provides impermeable protection against common ions such as chlorides, nitrates, sulphates and etc. It is also resistant against common oils, greases, lubricants, aviation fuels and hydraulic oils such as Skydrol. In addition MasterTop 1206 offers excellent chemical resistance. As in all corrosive situations, a full analysis of operating and exposure conditions is required, followed by reference to chemical resistance data to ensure product suitability.
MasterTop 1206 can be used extensively in but is not limited to the following areas of application.
- Chemical manufacturing plants.
- Coating of re-bars against chemical attack
- Pharmaceutical and other medical facilities.
- Car production and showroom facilities.
- Aircraft hangars and maintenance areas.
- Warehouses with light/ medium traffic.
- Food and beverage production areas.
- Traffic decking – including pedestrian and vehicle ramps for light duty vehicles.
- Good wear and abrasion resistance.
- Excellent chemical resistance.
- Smooth high gloss finish for hygienic applications.
- Slip resistant finish in trafficable applications.
- Impermeable surface protection against common ions
- Easy application by brush, roller or squeegee.
- Available in standard colours with colour matching available to RAL/ BS colours depending on quantity required.