MasterTile EPO 707 - High performance epoxy grout and adhesive for all types of wall and floor tiles, natural stone, glass mosaics and agglomerates.
A two component epoxy resin based adhesive for permanent bedding of all types of tiles, natural stones and agglomerates.
MasterTile EPO 707 is used wherever a high degree of chemical resistance and high mechanical properties are required.
AREAS OF APPLICATION
- For indoor and outdoor use.
- For walls and floors.
- For chemical-resistant and waterimpermeable laying and grouting of wall and floor coverings made of ceramic tiles, mosaic as well as bricks on renders, cement screeds, concrete and timber chipboards.
- For ceramic coverings in dairies and bakeries , soft drink industries, Industrial and canteen kitchens, butcheries, slaughter houses, fat processing industries, battery rooms, galvanization , electrical substations and plants rooms ,dye works, bleaching works, tanneries, paper mills, laboratories and hospitals.
- For laying and grouting of ceramic tiles in swimming pools, hot springs, baths in hospitals as well as for ceramic tiles in shower facilities or wellness areas.
- For ceramic tiles in administration buildings, hotels, schools, toilets, sewage plants, sewers, cattle stabling and for stairs exposed to de-icing salt.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Non-absorbent easy to clean.
- Resistant to chemicals, a variety of acids, lye, grease and oil.
- Water impermeable and water vapour barrier, protects moisture-sensitive substrates from water and moisture.
- High wear resistance, resistant to rolling and grinding loads, insensitive to cleaning by steam jet.
- Will not support bacterial growth in kitchens and swimming pools.
- Crack-free curing and setting without shrinking, very high adhesion to joint sides.
- Resistant to frost and weathering, multipurpose use for vertical, horizontal, external and internal applications.
- High mechanical strength, good adhesion to joint sides, low modulus of elasticity, therefore superior to cement-based joint grouts.
- Workable and easy to apply, for joint width from 2 to 10 mm.
- Produces smooth joint surfaces low in pores and easy to clean.
- Almost odourless, no unpleasant odour during the application.
- Tools and equipment can be cleaned in warm water.
- Fire Rating Classification (E) –EN ISO 11925-2
- MasterTile EPO 707 meets the classification requirements RG Class according to EN13888
- MasterTile EPO 707 meets the classification requirements R2T Class according to EN 12004
- MasterTile EPO 707 meets the classification requirements ANSI 118.3