MasterTile 434 – Single component polymer modified tile adhesive
How does MasterTile 434 work?
MasterTile 434 is a single component polymer modified tile adhesive conforming to the requirements of ANSI 118.4
What are the unique features of MasterTile 434?
MasterTile 434 can be used to fix all types of non-moisture sensitive natural stone. This adhesive is waterproof and resistant to temperatures from -30°C to +80°C, and has a multi-purpose use: indoors and out, on walls and floors.
MasterTile 434 non sag properties, means that there is no need for battens and spacers, therefore allowing an easy and quick application.
MasterTile 434 is flexible, compensating changes in temperature and elongations of the substrate.
What is MasterTile 434 recommended for?
- For walls and floors.
- For laying ceramic tiles, porcelain and glass mosaics, brick tiles, clinker bricks, fully vitrified tiles and non-critical natural stone tiles and pavers.
- In swimming pools, pool surrounds, wet rooms and cold storage depots.
- On cement screeds, ground anhydrite and/or gypsum based floated screeds, precast concrete elements, aerated concrete, heated screeds, plasterboards, gypsum fibre boards, dry screeds, insulation boards, plaster slabs, plaster and on existing wall and floor tiles.
- For laying ceramic on BASF certified bonded waterproofing products
- For laying ceramic tiles on BASF isolating fabric underlay and flexible waterproofing membrane