MasterSeal 957 is a superior needle punched, non-woven, polypropylene geotextile
(Formerly Geotextile SNW46)
How does MasterSeal 957 works?
MasterSeal 957 is a needle punched, nonwoven, polypropylene geotextile for use as a cushion layer with PVC / TPO sub-grade waterproofing systems.
What is MasterSeal 957 used for?
- Foundations & retaining walls
- Drainage systems
- Erosion control systems
- Reservoirs & dams
- Tunnels and underground structures
- Solids waste
- Liquid waste
What are the benefits of MasterSeal 957?
- Provides protection to PVC / TPO
- Allows PVC / TPO membranes to move
independently from the structure.
- Good tensile and elongation properties.