MasterSeal 707ST – A synthetic membrane of plasticised PVC
Formerly: Masterpren BG/ST
How does MasterSeal 707ST work?
MasterSeal 707ST is a synthetic membrane made of plasticised PVC manufactured by twin coloured (green/black) co-extrusion method to give visual indication when damage occurs, and has a structured surface.
What are MasterSeal 707ST typical applications?
MasterSeal 707ST can be applied in the following circumstances:
- Below ground building structures
- Water exclusion and protection of structures
- Used in a vacuum system as a second waterproofing layer
What are MasterSeal 707ST main benefits?
MasterSeal 707ST advantages include the following:
- Superior mechanical characteristics
- High mechanical resistance and elasticity
- Long life expectancy
- Resistance to wash-out action
- Resistance to root penetration
- Resistance to bursting at high water pressure
- Can be welded to MasterSeal 953 for vacuum and resin injection
- Loose laid to act independently of structural movement
- Dimpled finish to aid resin flow