MasterSeal 707HE - A synthetic membrane of plasticised PVC
How does MasterSeal 707HE work?
MasterSeal 707HE is a synthetic membrane of plasticised PVC (two colour version light grey/dark grey) manufactured by co-extrusion. This enables the production, of a single layer of membrane where the two surfaces have different chemical-physical properties. The upper surface (grey and exposed) is characterized by an extremely high resistance to weathering & UV rays, while the lower surface is characterised by an extremely high resistance to puncturing and root penetration.
What are MasterSeal 707HE typical applications?
MasterSeal 707HE can be applied in the following circumstances:
- Water retaining structures
- Water features
- Artificial lakes
What are MasterSeal 707HE main benefits?
MasterSeal 707HE advantages include the following:
- It has superior mechanical characteristics, an extremely high resistance to weathering and ultra violet rays
- High mechanical properties and resistance to puncturing
- Dimensionally stable
- Resistant to hot-cold temperature cycles
- Adequate resistance to chemicals when immersed in water
- Resistant to root penetration
- Long life expectancy