MasterSeal 706PZ – A synthetic membrane of plasticised PVC
How does MasterSeal 706PZ work?
MasterSeal 706PZ is a synthetic membrane used for the protection of MasterSeal PVC membrane in areas requiring a high degree of protection or an economical second layer of waterproofing.
What are MasterSeal 706PZ typical applications?
MasterSeal 706PZ can be applied in the following circumstances:
- Protection of the MasterSeal 706PZ membrane in below ground Building Structures
- Protection and an economical double layered waterproofing in tunnels and TBM shafts
What are MasterSeal 706PZ main benefits?
MasterSeal 706PZ advantages include the following:
- Superior mechanical characteristics
- High mechanical resistance and elasticity
- Long life expectancy
- Resistance to wash-out action
- Resistance to root penetration
- Resistance to bursting at high water pressure
- Double seal allows pressure testing of joints
- Loose laid to act independently of structural movement