MasterSeal 701FT – A synthetic membrane of plasticised PVC
How does MasterSeal 701FT work?
MasterSeal 701FT is a synthetic single layer membrane of plasticised PVC manufactured by co-extrusion, using plasticised polymers which are resistant to hydrocarbons.
What are MasterSeal 701FT typical applications?
MasterSeal 701FT can be applied in the following circumstances:
- Environmental protection of drains and water reservoirs contaminated with hydrocarbons
- Environmental containment
What are MasterSeal 701FT main benefits?
MasterSeal 701FT advantages include the following:
- Superior mechanical characteristics
- High mechanical properties and resistance to puncturing
- High resistance to chemicals and hydrocarbons
- Resistant to root penetration
- Long life expectancy