MasterSeal 700BG – A synthetic membrane of plasticised PVC
How does MasterSeal 700BG work?
MasterSeal 700BG is a synthetic membrane made of plasticised PVC manufactured by twin coloured co-extrusion method.
What are MasterSeal 700BG typical applications?
MasterSeal 700BG can be applied in the following circumstances:
- Below ground Building structures
- Water exclusion and protection of structures
What are MasterSeal 700BG main benefits?
MasterSeal 700BG advantages include the following:
- Superior mechanical characteristics
- Signal layer shows damage and aids visual
- inspection on-site
- High mechanical resistance and elasticity
- Long life expectancy
- Resistance to wash-out action
- Resistance to root penetration
- Resistance to bursting at high water pressure
- Double weld allows pressure testing of joints
- May be welded to MasterSeal 950 water stop to compartmentalize the structure
- Loose laid to act independently of structural movement