MasterSeal 619 – A non-fibrated bitumen emulsion coating
How does MasterSeal 619 work?
MasterSeal 619 is suitable for the treatment of concrete, asphalt, metal, roofing felt and other similar roofing surfaces whether flat, sloping or vertical. Where added protection is required on roofs, MasterSeal 619 may be used in conjunction with a reinforcing fabric.
What are MasterSeal 619 typical applications?
MasterSeal 619 is used for general damp-proofing of concrete, asbestos cement sheets, roofing felts and wood as well as many other applications.
What are MasterSeal 619 main benefits?
- Vapour permeable allows substrate to breathe.
- Reduced chloride penetration due to hard impermeable surfaces.
- Simple and easy to use, no skilled labour required.
- Single component, use as supplied. Solvent free.
- Cold applied, no heating required. Nonslumping.
- Easy application due to paintable consistency, suitable for new and old concrete.