MasterSeal 610 - High solids protective coating and curing membrane based on emulsified bitumen
MasterSeal 610 is a non fibratedwater based bitumen emulsion. It is dark brown in colour and dries to a black flexible protective coating which also acts as a curing compound. The finished film is tough and waterproof and forms a barrier to water and vapour transmission.
• General waterproofing and damp proofing ofconcrete, asbestos cement, roofing felt, slatetiles, wood, etc.
• Metal protection: provides protection forstructural steelwork, pipes, etc.
• Insulation: provides a vapour barrier for coldstorage rooms, etc.
• Protection to a variety of buried structuressuch as concrete foundations and retainingwalls.
• As a curing compound onto green concrete.
• As a primer for most bitumen membranes.
• Chemical resistance.
• Easy to apply.
• Cold applied.