MasterRoc STS 3210 – Spray applied, single component, polymer modified watertight mortar
What is MasterRoc STS 3210?
MasterRoc STS 3210 is a one-component polymer modified watertight mortar for spray-application on concrete. The product is mixed with water in the spraying nozzle and impacts the substrate as a micro mortar.
Where would you use MasterRoc STS 3210?
The product is suitable for:
- Sealing of small water ingress
- Smoothening layer for waterproofing membranes
- Anti-weathering and sealing
- Ventilation improvement by reduced surface friction
- Corrosion protection of standing steel support
- Abutment for low pressure injection
How does MasterRoc STS 3210 benefit customers?
- No toxic components.
- No classification needed for transport.
- Ready for use.
- Fast setting, rapid increase in strength development.
- Good bond to concrete
- Simple spray application with dry spray equipment.
- Allows several 100 m conveyance distance between gun and nozzle. Possible to spray at a conveyance distance of over 100m between the hopper and nozzle.
- Rapid set-up; allows stop and start; minimal cleaning, no material waste