MasterRoc STS 1010 – Pre bagged concrete for dry process shotcrete application
Formerly: SHOTPATCH 10A
What is MasterRoc STS 1010?
MasterRoc STS 1010 is a ready to use cement based single component shotcrete mortar modified with microsilica and alkali free accelerators.
Where would you use MasterRoc STS 1010?
- Large area concrete repairs.
- Refurbishment of columns, bridges, tunnels and retaining walls.
- Repair of fire damaged structures or marine structures such as piers, quays, off shore platforms.
- Sealing of shafts, tunnels and open cut rock stabilisation.
- Swimming pool construction.
- Cathodic protection overlays.
How does MasterRoc STS 1010 benefit customers?
The formulation of MasterRoc STS 1010 is designed to match the requirements for a dry process shotcrete applied mortar. It gives high early strength, reduced rebound and maximum application thickness.