MasterRoc MP 355 - Highly reactive, two component polyurethane injection foam to stop high volume water ingress
and for ground consolidation
What is MasterRoc MP 355?
MasterRoc MP 355 is a two component, solventfree polyurethane injection resin specifically
designed for rapid water stopping and ground
What is MasterRoc MP 355 used for?
- Permanent stopping of high volume water
ingress in underground structures
- Also suitable for cold water
- Ground consolidation
What are the benefits of MasterRoc MP 355?
- On contact with water, the product forms a
- Without the presence of water, the product
also reacts and forms a hard substance. This
is a significant safety advantage, as the
material never remains uncured.
- On contact with water the reaction is
completed within a short period of time.
- Provides structural strength and rigidity.
Technical Data Sheet