MasterRheobuild 601 is a high range water reducing / superplasticising concrete admixture
(Formerly known as Rheobuild 601)
How does MasterRheobuild 601 work?
MasterRheobuild 601 is a high range, high performance superplasticiser and water reducing agent. MasterRheobuild 601 disperses and deflocculates cement particles thereby increasing the workability and flowability of the concrete mixes.
What is MasterRheobuild 601 used for?
MasterRheobuild 601 is formulated for use by commercial ready-mix operators, who can benefit from its multiple role characteristics.
- In areas of congested reinforcement where high workability will ease placement and compaction.
- Hot weather concreting where extension of workability and controlled delays to initial set are beneficial.
- To effect reductions in the water cement ratio enabling either higher strength or cement economy.
What are the advantages of MasterRheobuild 601?
- Effective over high range of cement contents
- Improves pumpability, durability and
- Extended slump retention time - maintains
workability in excess of concrete produced
utilising conventional superplasticisers
- Reduces placing problems in hot weather by
improved workability retention in conjunction
with controlled setting times.