MasterRheobuild 600UN is a high range water-reducing admixture in liquid form for workability retaining superplasticised concrete
(Formerly Rheobuild 600UN)
How does MasterRheobuild 600UN work?
MasterRheobuild 600UN is a ready-to-use, high range water-reducing admixture designed to produce high slump concrete with workability retaining properties. The product is chloride free.
What is MasterRheobuild 600UN used for?
Use in concrete where delayed setting and extended workability are desired.
- Mass-concrete pours.
- Ready-mixed concrete.
- Long distance transportation of concrete.
- Pumped concrete.
- Hot weather concreting.
What are the benefits of MasterRheobuild 600UN?
- Superplasticising effect in high slump
- Dramatic reduction in water requirement at
- Improved workability at equal water content
compared to a non-treated mix.
- Excellent slump retention.
- Reduced cracking.
- Reduced permeability.
- Increased durability.
- Increased compressive and flexural