MasterPozzolith 3035 - High performance retarding plasticiser for concrete
How MasterPozzolith 3035 work?
MasterPozzolith 3035 is a high performance plasticising retarder, beneficial in maintaining workability especially in high ambient temperatures.
What is MasterPozzolith 3035 used for?
- In hot weather concreting where delays to initial
and final set are important and where maximum
slump retention is of concern - such as site
batched, pre-cast, and readymixed concretes.
- Of particular value for readymixed concrete
where high workability retention and retardation
are of prime importance.
- Hot weather concreting of all types.
- Reduction in permeability, reducing effect of
groundwater salts on concrete and steel.
- To improve cohesion, workability and
compactability in concretes using poorly
graded/shaped fine aggregates.
What are the advantages of MasterPozzolith 3035?
- Considerably improves the cohesion of
concrete, reducing segregation and bleed
- Of particular use where fine aggregates of poor
grading and particle shape are evident.
- Reduces placing problems in hot weather by
improved workability and workability retention
in conjunction with extended setting times.
- Improved surface finish.
- Improved trowellability.
- Reduces honeycombing / cold joint effects.
- Improves pumpability of concrete.
- Reduces effects of various modes of attack on
concrete and embedded steel by considerable
reduction in permeability.