MasterPozzolith 20STD - Water reducing plasticiser for concrete
Formerly: Pozzolith Standard
How does MasterPozzolith 20STD work ?
MasterPozzolith 20STD is a powerful plasticiser which deflocculates and disperses the cement particles within a concrete mix. It can be used to improve workability, without the addition of extra water, or to allow reductions in the free water content of the concrete mix.
What are the advantages of MasterPozzolith 20STD?
- Significantly improves the workability
therefore easing placing.
- Improves the cohesive properties of the
concrete helping to reduce segregation and
- Allows water reduction in the region of 10%
to be achieved whilst maintaining workability,
thereby increasing strength, durability and
- Of particular benefit in hot climatic conditions
when used to extend workability.
- Enables economies in mix designs to be
achieved thereby saving cement.
Where can MasterPozzolith 20STD be applied ?
- In pre-stressed concrete.
- In areas of congested reinforcement where
high workability is of benefit.
- In pre-cast concrete manufacture.
- In concrete brick and block manufacture.
- Wherever reduced water content would be of
benefit to reduce permeability.
- In hot weather to extend workability.