MasterGlenium ACE 456 - A high-performance polycarboxylic ether based superplasticiser for the pre-cast industry
Formerly: Glenium ACE 456
How does MasterGlenium ACE 456 work?
MasterGlenium ACE 456 is a high range water reducing superplasticiser. The particular molecular configuration of MasterGlenium ACE 456 accelerates the cement hydration by exposing more of the surface of the cement grains to react with the mix water, thereby maximising the initial heat of hydration. The increased heat produced by the reaction in turn accelerates the hardening of the concrete leading to much higher earlier strengths being attained than with normal superplasticisers.
MasterGlenium ACE 456 is designed to modify the rheology of the concrete and can be used to achieve a concrete mix with a normal slump or up to a fluid consistency, even with a very low water to cement ratio.
MasterGlenium ACE 456 meets the requirements of:
- ASTM C-494 Type A, E and F
- EN 934-2
What is MasterGlenium ACE 456 used for?
MasterGlenium ACE 456 is designed for use in the manufacture of high quality structural concrete elements, in particular for pre-cast concrete, where optimisation of the de-moulding time is critical.
MasterGlenium ACE 456 can be used in conjunction with MasterMatrix to produce advanced self- compacting concrete mixes, Smart Dynamic Concrete (SDC), eliminating the need for compaction and improving the surface finish.
What are the benefits of MasterGlenium ACE 456?
MasterGlenium ACE 456 has been formulated specifically for use in the Middle East climate and it offers the following advantages:
- Production of highly flowable, robust self-compacting concrete having a low water cement ratio along with an optimal Rheology and optimised workability retention times.
- Enhanced robustness and consistency in concrete quality with low stickiness.
- Environmentally friendly, CO2 reduced mix-design optimization.
- Potential elimination or reduction of heat curing. Reduction in curing time or curing temperature. Increased productivity particularly in combination MasterX-Seed - Crystal Speed Hardening.
- Improved surface appearance.
- Durable precast concrete elements as per EN 206-1.
- Elimination of the energy required for placing, compaction and curing (ZERO ENERGY).
- Optimization of the curing cycles by reducing curing time or curing temperature. Increased productivity particularly in combination with MasterX-Seed Crystal Speed Hardening.