MasterGlenium 119AE - Polycarboxylic ether based superplasticizer for the production of high quality ready-mix concrete
How does MasterGlenium 119AE work?
MasterGlenium 119AE is an innovative second generation superplasticizer based on polycarboxylic ether (PCE) polymers, and is specially engineered for ready-mix concrete.
MasterGlenium 119AE is differentiated from conventional superplasticisers, such as those based on sulphonated naphthalene formaldehyde condensate in that it is based on a unique carboxylic ether polymer with long lateral chains. This greatly improves cement dispersion. At the start of the mixing process the same electrostatic dispersion occurs but the presence of the lateral chains, linked to the polymer backbone, generate a steric hindrance which stabilises the cement particles capacity to separate and disperse. This mechanism provides flowable concrete with greatly reduced water demand.
What are the advantages of MasterGlenium 119AE?
The ready-mix producer:
- Capability of delivering high performance
concrete at any time to the job site in place
- Production of a concrete with low water
cement ratios with excellent workability
- Single product for many application needs
The contractor / applicator:
- Easier placing and faster strength
- Improved concrete surfaces
- Guarantee to place the same concrete as
specified and ordered from ready-mix plant
- Insurance that concrete meets original
- High quality durable concrete