MasterFlow 950 - High strength, non-shrink cementitious grout
How does MasterFlow 950 work?
MasterFlow 950 is a ready to use product in powder form, which requires only the on-site addition of water to produce a high strength (compressive strength >90N/mm²) non-shrink grout of predictable performance.
Where is MasterFlow 950 applied?
MasterFlow 950 is formulated for use at any consistency from fluid to plastic, and may be used with confidence for bedding, grouting and precision bearing operations such as:
- Gas or steam turbines
- Crane rails
- Milling machines
- Precast elements
- Anchor bolts
What are the advantages of MasterFlow 950?
- Non shrink.
- Adjustable consistency.
- Proven and predictable performance.
- Excellent workability retention even at high ambient temperatures.
- High bond strength to steel and concrete.
- High early strength development even at fluid consistency.
- Good fatigue and impact resistance.
- High compressive strength
- Can be extended by the addition of 5-13mm clean washed aggregate when large volume void filling is required - MasterEmaco FL 100 aggregate supplied in 20kg bags, subject to approval by BASF Construction Chemicals, Technical Services Department. Water addition rate can be extended up to a maximum of 3.75 litres when additional MasterEmaco FL 100 aggregates are used. Site trials MUST always be conducted to verify the achievable compressive strength.