MasterBrace FIB - Unidirectional High Strength Fiber Fabrics for the MasterBrace Composite Strengthening System
How does MasterBrace FIB work?
MasterBrace FIB are unidirectional fabric sheets of Aramid, Carbon or Glass Fibres used as a part of MasterBrace Composite Strengthening System.
Why is MasterBrace FIB a unique solution?
- Increasing the flexural and shear strength of the concrete beams
- Increasing flexural strength of concrete slabs
- Increasing compressive strength of concrete columns
- Enhancement of the ductility of concrete columns
- Increasing the flexural strength of wooden beams
- Increasing mechanical strengths of masonry elements. Note: For information regarding aramid or glass fiber fabric for the MasterBrace Composite Strengthening System, please contact your BASF representative.
Where can MasterBrace 2200 be applied ?
- Light and easy to carry.
- Easy to cut and re-shape.
- Easy to design (Unidirectional fibers and similar elasticity modulus with steel).
- Good fatigue properties.